Saturday 16 April 2016

Monthly Challenge 68 - Spring Colours

Good morning and welcome to our new challenge!

First of all, a big thank to everyone who entered last month's challenge, scroll down to see if you were our winner or one of the top 3

Now on to this month's challenge and our theme is:

SPRING COLOURS

..... so we're looking for projects featuring spring colours.

You can make anything that you'd like to - cards, ATCs, scrapbook layouts, tags and whatever else you can think of!   You can use any products that you want to although we would love to see you feature something from the LC Designs website.  Don't forget that we sell stamps, digi stamps, toppers, outline stickers as well as all the other goodies you need to make cards.  

Take a look here at our website to see all the gorgeous LC Designs products.

(click on the picture to go to the website)

And the prize on offer for this month's lucky random winner is:


3 packs of LC Designs Irresistible Images worth £2.99.  You can see the full range of Irresistible Images here on the LC Designs website.

**********

This month we are also featuring cards from two GDTs.

First of all we have Lorraine:

"My name is Lorraine Sexton, I am 66 years of age and I live in West Sussex with my lovely hubby Kevin.  I have two children and two grandchildren.

I first started making cards probably 20 years ago.  I used to visit the Craft Barn in Lingfield which was started by a lady called Maggie Wright.  She had first seen rubber stamps in the US and thought it would be good to introduce them to us in the UK.  Over the years I have progressed from rubber stamping to try most techniques but my main love is still stamping and colouring.   One area I’m not keen on is the “Grunge” look, I prefer clean lines, fresh colours and try not to overdo it with embellishments.  Like most other papercrafters I have amassed a huge “stash” and I really should take stock one of these days, but you never know when things might come in handy.   I really get a buzz from sending my finished cards to my friends and family and I try to tailor the design of the card to the particular recipient.  The only complaint I get is that they can’t bear to throw them away so have an ever growing pile of my cards!

My other  interests include gardening, birdwatching, walking, knitting and I also volunteer as a Room Guide at Standen, my local National Trust property.

I would be delighted to be asked to become a Guest Designer for Little Claire whose products I have liked and used over the years.  I especially like using clear stamps but have recently discovered digistamps which are so versatile"

And is Lorraine's gorgeous card:


Lorraine has used our 'Darling Daschunds' stamp set

Next is Colette


"My name is Colette and I have been Paper-crafting for 8yrs now. I have always been interested in creating things since I was a child. I had a stressful job, so crafting was a way of relaxation. I could make a mess in my craft room and time would just pass and I would relax. I have been a fan of Little Claire's Stamps for a long time and was a member of their craft club from the beginning. I enjoy stamping, decoupage and any type of card making.

I am married to Tim and we have three grown up children, 2 basset hounds, a border terrier and 6 hens. We live in a cottage that dates back to 1485"

And this is Colette's gorgeous card:

 
And now some inspiration from our talented Design Team:



Diane has used 'Dinkies Tulip Cat' and the 'Quirky Quilts' paper pack



Sarah has used the digi 'Hedgehog With Flowers'



Allison has used 'Wavy Doggies'



Susan has used a range of our Dinkies stamps - 'Dinkies Darling Elephants', 'Sweet Stamp', '3 Owls' and 'Rain Hogs' and various LC Designs Papers.



Gaynor has used 'Kitties - Irresistible Images' and 'Delicate Daisies' paper pack






Heidi has used 'Hunny Bunny' stamp, kraft tag card blank, sentiment from 'Wavy Doggies' stamp set and 'Delicate Daisies' paper pack.



Helen has used 'Dinkies Butterfly Cat', 'Pastel Gingham' paper pack and white tag card

**********
Our Rules

1. Although we'd love to see you using our products, you can use any products that you want to make your project.

2. Only 3 entries from each person please - you can combine your entry with as many other challenges as you want to.

3. Please follow our challenge theme and no backlinking.

4. Please link up to and mention our challenge and please ensure you enter a link to your card and not just to your blog.

Thanks to everyone who entered our GDT call in our last challenge.  If you've been successful we'll be in touch very soon and keep your eyes open for another GDT call in the future.

This challenge finishes on Wednesday 12 May and our new challenge will start at 9am on Saturday 14 May.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT samples this week.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for including my card among these lovely creations. Spring really has sprung in the crafting world if not outside my window! Good luck to everyone, Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Pen, fantastic DT samples, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet spring scenes on the team samples....just charming. Thank you for this wonderful challenge!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found your wonderful images and challenge!! Thanks for an awesome product and customer service!!

    ReplyDelete