Thursday 9 August 2012

Away in a Manger

We are racing through the week and we have 2 NEW Christmas stamps to show today, first is our lovely Swirly Whirlie 'Away in a Manger' stamp, a very simple image for Christmas:


and here are a selection of cards from our lovely DT's:

designed by Georgina
designed by Helen R
designed by Lyndsey
And here is today's second NEW Christmas stamp:
Robin Redbreast
and a selection of cards from our DT's:

designed by Donna

designed by Helen N
designed by Helen  R
Both Away in a Manger and Robin Redbreast are available on our web together with lots of sample cards.
******************************************************************************
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition yesterday to win their own 'Sleep Tight' stamp - we have randomly drawn 4 lucky winners:

Sarah  who said: Beautiful festive stamp! I would call them the Hoot family x

Sunshine Honey Bee  who said: I would name the Owl stamps: "SN- OWL be home for Christmas"

Claire who said: Gorgeous stamps - I love owls! I would call the stamp set "The Hoots" or "The Tawnys"

Sue - Bearhouse  who said: Those owls are adorable and your DT have made wonderful cards with them.  I'd call them The Owlberts!!

Well done girls, please contact carol@littleclaire.co.uk with your contact deets and tell her that you have won 'Sleep Tight'

One more stamp to share tomorrow and if you live close enough, we look forward to seeing you at the Stamparama Show, Stevenage on Sunday 12 August.

Little Claire x






5 comments:

  1. Two more gorgeous images and your DT cards really are wonderful and so inspiring

    Yippee, I see I have won one of your gorgeous owl stamps. Off to Email you now

    Happy hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely stamps and fantastic creations by the DT, but my favourite has to be the robin redbreast. It's simply gorgous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo, thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, you've made my day! More beautiful stamps and samples above, you're getting us all in the festive mood x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Fab I'm a winner, will send an email now. Thank you so much. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to have won. Emailed my info,
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete